I'm not big on New Year's resolutions. I usually end up making resolutions that I cannot realistically keep, and end up abandoning them by mid-February at the latest. Who knows, maybe this one will follow suit and march itself into the Resolution Graveyard to find its eternal resting place between "I will walk my dogs THREE times a day, rain or shine!" and "I will never drink Coca-Cola EVER again!"
So, why a blog? After much thought, I decided to make a list (because I adore lists!)
1. all the cool kids are doing it
2. facebook doesn't seem like the most appropriate place for my ramblings
3. my husband says he likes the way I write (but he may be biased)
4. A Prairie Dobe Companion is TOO cute of a blog title to leave alone!
I said to myself, "Self, what on earth are you going to talk about on a blog though, really?" As usual, I made a list.
1. my dogs, because that's mostly what I talk about anyway
2. my foster dog(s)
3. celiac disease, because my husband and I both have it. Imagine the odds of that!
4. All Other. (see, I threw in a joke for all my co-workers. Ha.)
So if you're reading, thanks. If you continue to read, double thanks. If you actually decide to follow this blog, triple thanks and a side of gluten-free brownies for you!