I'm into my second week of C25K. It's going alright. Tiny bit sore, but I honestly expected to be sore before now. Obviously I've been running at night.
1. the temperature is cooler
2. it's more private
3. it's when I have time to run
4. no people in my way
5. less likely to be hit by a car
2. can't see potholes
3. loose dogs that attempt to chase us, then realize Kaylee is a Doberman and run away
4. I'm wide awake late into the night
5. I'm all HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO! ... late into the night.
Ah well, could be worse. I could be not running at all.